Translate This

->

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Who do you believe? The Donkey or Your Mulla?


"Who do you believe," the Mulla replied indignantly. "The donkey or your Mulla?"[21]
A neighbour came to the gate of Mulla Nasreddin's yard. The Mulla went to meet him outside.
"Would you mind, Mulla," the neighbour asked, "lending me your donkey today? I have some goods to transport to the next town."
The Mulla didn't feel inclined to lend out the animal to that particular man, however. So, not to seem rude, he answered:
"I'm sorry, but I've already lent him to somebody else."
All of a sudden the donkey could be heard braying loudly behind the wall of the yard.
"But Mulla," the neighbour exclaimed. "I can hear it behind that wall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Lupa Berilah Komentar!!
Trimakasih atas kunjungannnya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...