Translate This

->

Monday, April 2, 2012

Best Blessed Prayer at Midnigt

Oh, God! For thy praise, Thou light of heaven and earth and everything in it. Praise to You, You who take care of the heavens and the earth and everything in it. For thy praise, Thou Lord of the heavens and the earth and in it . For thy praise be yours, and the heavens and the earth and the rest of it. Praise to You, You're right, your promise is true, Your Word is true, met with thy right, Heaven is true (no), Hell is true (there), (the sent) of the prophets are true, (the sent of) Muhammad is true (from thee), doomsday events are true. O God, to Thee I surrender, to Thee I put my trust, I believe thee, to thee I come back (repent), with your help I argue (the unbelievers), to you (and with Thy teachings) I dropped the law. Therefore, forgive my sins of past and future.You are the prelude , the right to be worshiped no god but You, You are my God, no God is right to be worshiped except You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Lupa Berilah Komentar!!
Trimakasih atas kunjungannnya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...