(QuranMiracles.com)Many more miracles appear when Basmalah is investigated. According to us, one of the points of the 30th verse of the sura “The Hidden” (Over it is 19) attracts attention, is the Basmalah. It consists 19 letters. Basmalah is written at the top of the suras and it shows that the Quran has not changed and it has a mathematical code and mathematical miracles.
Now, let us examine the miracles of the Basmalah depending on the code 19. Basmalah, a group of words, which is repeated every other minute in the world and in the Quran is a miraculous group of words. Let us examine the words forming Basmalah and the numerical value of them.
Letters of the words
Number of Letters
2, 60, 40
1, 30, 30, 5
1, 30, 200, 8, 40, 50
1, 30, 200, 8, 10, 40
The numerical value of the words “God”, “Al-Gracious”, “Al-Merciful” which form the names of God in Basmalah is a multiple of 19.
The numerical value of God’s names which form Basmalah
There are many miracles which depend on the code 19 in Basmalah. Some of these miracles are as follows:
1) If we write the number of the letters of the words in Basmalah after their serial numbers, we get an eight-digit number and this number is a multiple of 19: 13243646 = 19× 19×36686
2) Now, let us replace the number of the letters of these words with their total numerical value. Now, the number we get is a fifteen-digit number and this number is a multiple 19: 110226633294289 = 19 × 5801401752331
3) Now, let us replace the total numerical value of the words with the numerical value of each letter. For example, in the place of 102 which is the total numerical value of the first word, let’s write 2, 60, 40 which are the numerical values of each letter in that word. We get a thirtyseven digit number and this number is a multiple of 19 (You can control these divisions in a computer. We wonder whether some disbelievers will claim that the Prophet Muhammad discovered a computer 1400 years ago) : 1260402130305313020084050413020081040 = 19 x 6633695422…
4) Let us write the total of the letters in that word instead of the number of letters of each word we have used in the first example. For instance, let us write 7(4+3) which is the total number of letters of the first and second words in the place of 4 which is the number of the letters of the second word. This ten digit number is also a multiple of 19: 1327313419 = 19 × 69848601
5) Now, let us replace the numerical value of each word used in the second example with the total numerical value of these words. We get an nineteen digit number and this number is a multiple of 19. Now, we use the total numerical value as we have used the total number of the letters in the fourth example: 1102216834974786 = 19 x 58011412367094
6) In the third example we wrote the numerical value of each word after the serial numbers of each word. Now, let’s write in front of these numerical values, letter number of that numerical value. The number we have is an exact multiple of 19: 11226034021123033045311230320048540650411230320048510640 = 19 x 590843895848581…
7) Now, add the number of the letters and the numerical value of the letters in the first two examples. And then write this total number after the serial number of the words. For example, get 3 which is the total of the letters of the first word and 102 which is the numerical value of these three letters. And add 3 and 102. You get 105. Write this number (105) after the first word. This number is also an exact multiple of 19: 110527033354295 = 19 x 5817212281805
’8) If you write the serial numbers of each letter in Basmalah from 1 to 19 after the numerical value of each letter of the Basmalah, you get a 62 digit number and this number is also a multiple of 19: 21602403143053065718309200108114012501311430152001681710184019 = 19 x 113696858647648…
9) If you write the serial numbers of the words (1, 2, 3, 4) after the parts pointing out each word in the number above, you get a sixtysix digit number and this number is an exact multiple of 19: 216024031143053065721830920010811401250133114301520016817101810194 = 19 x 113696858496344…
10) In the eighth example, we wrote the serial numbers of the words (1, 2, 3, 4) after the numerical values and the number of the letters. Now, let us replace the serial numbers of the words with the numerical value of each word (102, 66, 329, 289). The number we get is an exact multiple of 19 again: 2160240310214305306576618309200108114012501332911430152001681710184019289 = 19 x 113696858432332
Abdullah Arık deals with the mathematical structure of Basmalah in detail in his book “Beyond Probability”. We have dealed with the subject in detail as well, but we are going to cut it here since too much detail may be boring for some people.
It is exceptional that there are a lot of peculiarities of this word consisting of 19 letters and 4 words. These peculiarities of this word depend on the code 19. As we remember the mercy of God when we always say “Bismillahirrahmanirrahim” (with the name God, Gracious, Merciful), we should remember that God shows His incredible miracles He has composed and He displays his mercy. The Basmalah, which shines very brightly with its 19 letters on every sura, is a significiant part of the code 19 protecting the Quran.